Pages

Last Week's E-mail

Today I just don't feel like doing a rundown summary of my week. It was another week. I brushed my teeth, put on a skirt, and headed out the door to be a missionary. 7 times. Just like last week. Just like the 56 weeks before that. This is my life. And its taken me forever to realize it.

This isn't just "some phase" I'm going through. When the rest of the weeks are ticked off of the calendar there aren't a ton of things that will change. Sure I'll be wearing pants, and I'll get to listen to music, and become completely obsessed with Doctor Who all over again, and be with all y'all at home. But when my nametag comes off I'll still be a missionary. I'll still be obsessed with learning more about the gospel. I'll still want to share it with everyone because I love them so much.

I can't express how grateful I am that God gave me this opportunity. Sometimes it seems like the dumbest thing I could have ever done because I've subjected myself to experiences harder than anything I've faced yet. I've had an innumerable about of meltdowns. Messier than a truckload of popsicles on the 4th of July. Giant big sticky messes. The good news is that every sticky mess gets to be followed up with a shower. And the Atonement is my spiritual shower.

God will give me challenges I can't handle. But he won't ever give me any that I can't handle with Him.

Thats all for the moment. Just letting y'all know that I love you and think about you just enough to not get too distracted!

<3 Sister McCall

0 sweet messages: