Pages

You Make The Sun Shine Brighter Than Doris Day!

Sometimes in your life you meet people who just melt their way into your heart.
After Sister Warwood and I leave a house one of the first things we almost always say to each other is "I just heart that family so much!" Yes. Stupid teenage girl talk. But its true! 
My dad told me once that you never stop loving a person, your heart just learns to love even more as life goes on. I think mine is as the exploding point. It is just full to the brim!

One family that I have met on my mission that is going to be etched into my heart forever is the Carmichael crew.  They are fun, supportive, and willing to drop anything to help out with missionary work! We would spend every waking moment of our lives at their house if we could.

Here is my rendition of their backyard:

And one of Cara eating a homemade popsicle in a camping chair.
"Sometimes the greatest love is not found in the dramatic scenes that poets and writers immortalize. Often, the greatest manifestations of love are the simple acts of kindness and caring we extend to those we meet along the path of life. True love lasts forever. it is eternally patient and forgiving. It believes, hopes, and endures all things. That is the love our Heavenly Father bears for us." -Joseph B. Wirthlin

0 sweet messages: