Pages

Eternal. That's What Real Love Is.



"I love to see the temple I'll go inside some day. I'll covenant with my Father; I'll promise to obey. For the Temple is a holy place where we are sealed together.
As a child of God I've learned this truth:
A family is forever."
-I Love to See the Temple by Janice Kapp Perry

Me with my mom the day that I went to the Rexburg, Idaho Temple.

I love the simplicity of a children's song and what it can teach us. Temples are the house of God and the peace and joy that come from being there are above anything else. I love the comfort that comes from knowing that my family will be forever, no matter what may happen or separate us in this life. Knowing that we will be together for eternity gives me a long term vision of how I should be treating my family with love and care. The little issues shouldn't be made into big problems. It sure isn't always easy but I know that it is worth it.

1 sweet messages:

:cassia marie: said...

temples are amazing! it was something i thought about the day our little one came into this world - that no matter what happens, he is already with my husband and i forever and forever. it's an incredible feeling.