Pages

I Like To Look For Rainbows

Ethan was baptized at the beginning of July and I just had to share his happy little grin !

Once again, nevermind the fact that my camera likes to take blurry pictures.

Ethan with mom and dad
When I go to baptisms I like to think back to when I was bapitized. I remember feeling warm and close to my Father in Heaven. Since it's been 15 years since then I have had plenty of time to relfect on the covenant of baptism. What I usually do is turn to the scriptures. My favorite passage on Baptism is found in  the Book of Mormon

...and now, as ye are desirous to come into the fold of God, and to be called his people, and are willing to bear one another’s burdens, that they may be light;

 Yea, and are willing to mourn with those that mourn; yea, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort, and to stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places that ye may be in, even until death, that ye may be redeemed of God, and be numbered with those of the first resurrection, that ye may have eternal life—

 Now I say unto you, if this be the desire of your hearts, what have you against being baptized in the name of the Lord, as a witness before him that ye have entered into a covenant with him, that ye will serve him and keep his commandments, that he may pour out his Spirit more abundantly upon you?

Mosiah 18: 8-10

Haley was baptized just a few weeks after Ethan and I wanted to share some precious pictures from her special day as well.


Haley came to church this last Sunday wearing a CTR (choose the right) ring, necklace, and bracelet! This sweet girl wants to always make the right decisions and some day return to her Father in Heaven!

Here she is with President Kitchens!

2 sweet messages:

Heidi said...

What a great grin and such a fabulous scripture!

Katrina said...

I LOVE baptisms!!!!