Pages

From The Journal

Ok, as Brooke requested, here is an excerpt from a journal:



November 13, 2011

The Collier's were confirmed today :)
Sacrament meeting has been all about reverence. Not just being reverent at church but being reverent every day. Sister Jasper is writing in her journal right next to me right now. About me. But really about the baptism. 
It was the most spirit filled baptism I've ever been to. There was nothing different about the service to make it stand apart from any baptism that I've attended. What made it different was that I was part of it. These are my friends who I shared the gospel of Jesus Christ with. And they were willing to listen and change their lives to become members of His church. That is the best kind of baptism ever.

I haven't been able to attend the baptism services for many of the people I have taught but I feel extremely blessed to have been a part of the process for a few people.

And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me! -Doctrine and Covenants 18: 15-16

1 sweet messages:

Karen said...

I love it! Its such a blessing to be an instrument in the hand's of God to be able to help such wonderful people accept Christ into their lives! You are awesome and you have and will continue touching so many peoples lives!! Keep on swimmin'!! <3